Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Slightly New Look...


If you look carefully at this page, you will see that adjustments have been made. Due to popular demand (okay, demand from Fiona's nearest relatives), I have decided to continue blogging. However, as her East Coast Tour has come to its successful conclusion, it obviously makes no sense to call this site "Fiona's East Coast Tour." The fact that the web address remains (for now, until I figure out how to redirect this page) www.fionagoeseast.blogspot.com was poor foresight on my part.

Why, you ask, are we re-naming our blog "The Pickle Patch?" Well, we call Fiona "Pickle" a lot, it's a snappy title (nice alliteration, you'll notice), and it's just vague enough to permit some non-Fiona-related news (unlikely, since Erick and I are far less interesting) or to leave room for the possible future addition of more pickles.

An important disclaimer:
Since 1) Erick is now safely back from Tanzania [yay!], and 2) I am now working part-time [shameless plug: Project Peace East Bay. Great nonprofit. Check it out at www.projectpeaceeastbay.org], there is no way that I will have the time to post as regularly as I was over the summer. But I'll do my best to keep you updated on all significant goings-on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for continuing the blog! Happy welcome-back to Erick and hope you have a blast at your new job :-)