Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lookalikes redux

Turns out that the "5-day stomach bug" referenced in my previous entry was a 7-day stomach bug. Happily, everyone seems to be on the mend. But my plans to post about our New Year's adventure may not materialize until February.

As I was looking through our pictures from New Years, however, I noticed some uncanny resemblances between the Gong girls and some luminaries in the music world. Here, for instance, is Fiona at her New Year's celebration (Actually the morning of January 1. Yes, she starts her partying after breakfast):

Those lips immediately called to mind the pucker of another legendary party-er, Aerosmith's Stephen Tyler:

But then I moved on to this picture of Fiona and Campbell relaxing (or, to be more specific, "chillaxin'") at our rental house New Year's weekend. And not many people look as bad when they're chillaxin' as a Gong girl....

...except perhaps the rap duo Three 6 Mafia.
I mean, it's like looking into a mirror.
I'm already reserving a spot on our mantle for the Grammy.

No comments: