We JUST returned from our first family road-trip since Fiona was born: a week during which we drove down to Orange County to visit Uncle Wesley & Auntie Kristin, then on to the San Diego Zoo (for obvious reasons), and concluded in Santa Barbara with our friends Chris, Heidi, and their 3 kids, plus a brief visit with Erick's cousin Cherise and her new baby Mackenzie. (If that sentence is not in any way grammatically correct, I've just spent all day in a car with an infant and a toddler!)
As you can imagine, there is MUCH to post -- not to mention my 2 month backlog of other photos. But, a first for this blog, I wanted to share this video of Fiona tapping into her inner rockstar at Chris and Heidi's house. Put Fiona together with a pink guitar and some pink sunglasses, and you get some serious energy. Unfortunately our camera could only film for 12 seconds, so you're getting the tail end of the song ("Roll Over") -- which she sang repeatedly for, I am not kidding, 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment