Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Cautionary Post

I recently read a critique of blogs as people sharing "only the acceptable persona that they want displayed to the world." I am posting the following video in order to disprove that theory. This is my attempt to transcend narcissism for the greater good.

You may have noticed more videos on this blog of late. Erick has enjoyed using our digital point & shoot to capture short video clips of the girls, and clearly Fiona has enjoyed it, too. See below for an example of why you should never, ever video your children with their knowledge. I am afraid we may have unwittingly created a future reality TV star, yet another desperate fame seeker who spouts meaningless drivel for entertainment value.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. In any event, expect to see fewer videos on this site in the future.

2 comments:

Jen Wotochek said...

Faith, perhaps Fiona was just doing a cover of the song "Everybody Everybody."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehib674Fg4U&feature=related

Love the blog! Makes me laugh every time.

Anonymous said...

Fiona can do no wrong. One of the all time great performances. Encore!! Encore!!

Nana and Boom