Friday, August 6, 2010

Mullet No More!

You may have noticed that Fiona, who was almost completely bald until she was 2, has been looking a little scruffy lately. Scruffy and dated; this is a photo of her taken just yesterday:
Clearly, it was time for me to spread some newspaper on the front porch, pull out my scissors, and go to work. (Judging from above, I also needed to shave her chest a little...) So I did, and here is the result:
It may not seem at first like much of an improvement, largely because I can't get Fiona to NOT look deranged in posed photos, but I can assure you she looks pretty stylish in person!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you are really good at bangs! She looks adorable. Can I bring Noah to your house for a trim when he's a little older? Everytime I cut his hair I cry because its so bad! He doesn't hold still yet...

Kristin said...

Awww...she looks like Matilda from the Roald Dahl books! Cute!