Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fiona and the Ladies Who Lunch


Fiona's proud Nana never misses a chance to show her off! The other day, she went to a lunch with a group of women who are in her Bible study (and had been praying for Fiona since her tiny birth). Fiona made a brief appearance at this luncheon. Scenario: Fiona and about 12 grandmotherly women. Hmmm, who do you think was the center of attention? We took a group photo; Fiona is fixated on the ceiling light fixture. Light fixtures are one of Fiona's favorite things. Don't know if it's because her grandfather is an electrician or what, but an overhead light with a dimmer switch can keep Fiona amused for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

One Little Brownie said...

Hi! I have enjoyed reading your blog, but really enjoy seeing your Mom who (I think) I met for the very first time in 7th grade...She looks adorable, as always!!! Please tell her I say Hello!!! Love, Emily